TBC304 Garden Cultivator
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- 30cc, 4-cycle engine is cleaner and produces less noise
- 4-cycle advantage – Never mix gas & oil!
- SpringAssist® technology for easier pull starts
- Prime & Go™ Starting System - fast, simple two-step starting
- Handles a variety of tasks with adjustable tilling width from 6" to 12"
- 6 premium patented steel tines are ideal for cultivating up to 6" deep of tilling depth
- Pick your speed for efficient power with variable speed control
- Integrated grab bar for easy transport
- Transport wheels allow for easy movement in the yard
- Lightweight for easy use and storage
- Includes 4-cycle engine oil
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 30cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 15 oz
- Warranty 2 year limited
- Handle Plow Style with Foam Grip
- Dimensions L/W/H 33 x 19 x 18
- Weight (approx.) 38 lbs
- Model Number 21BKC304766
- Engine 4-cycle
- Tilling Depth Up to 6"
- Tilling Width Adjustable from 6" to 12"
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward
- Tines Six
- Wheels 5"
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 40:1
Tiller Tine Specifications
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';