CS 4325 Troy-Bilt Chipper Shredder
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Ten bags of lawn waste become one with the CS4325 Troy-Bilt chipper shredder. Large, upright steel hopper is easy to load after trimming hedges, shrubs and trees. Semi-pneumatic wheels make it easier to move throughout your yard for efficient clean up.
- Dependable power and starting with 250cc Briggs & Stratton engine
- Turn 10 bags of yard debris into one with 10:1 reduction ratio
- 3" chipping capacity with chromium steel chipping blades for durable, rugged performance
- Large upright steel hopper is built for durability and easy to load with debris
CS 4325 Troy-Bilt Chipper Shredder Features
Debris Collection Bag
5-bushel collection bag collects wood chips and mulch for easier distribution in landscape beds or into compost piles.
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model 15T202-0915
- Engine Displacement 250cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 quarts/ 2.8 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Warranty 2 Year Limited
Power and Performance
- Starting System Recoil Start
- Impeller Diameter 13.5 in
- Model Number 24B-424M723
- Drive N/A
- Wheels 10 x 4 in Pneumatic
- Hose(s) N/A
- Hopper 2-way feed
- Chipping Capacity 3 in Dia. Branches
- Chipper Blades Two Chromium Steel
- Shredder Flails 12 Cast Steel Flails (Four Sets of Three)
- Impeller 13.5" Cast Aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 10:1
- Debris Bag 5-bushel
- Blade Length 12"
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';